Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How to get a Free ITunes Account (No Credit Card or Redeem Code Needed)

How to get a Free ITunes Account (No Credit Card or Redeem Code Needed)

Alot of people what to to get free iPhone/Ipod applications such as Google App or VOIP Applications but are unable to because they don't have a credit card or redeeem code.

Here is a step by step procedure to get you a free iTunes account. No Credit card or Reedem code needed.

1. Open iTunes

2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and on the right for Top Free apps click on any application

3. Click on FREE to download the application. A login will popup

4. In Select Create New Account and a Welcome screen will appear, accept the contract and hit continue in the following screen.

5. Input all your information (Important: Valid email will be used for verification in next step)

6 This is the very important stage:
In the payment method select option that says none and Leave the field for Reedem code BLANK. Complete the rest of the form.



















7 Now click continue and go to your email inbox for verification.
Congratulations!: You have successfully created iTunes account without a Redeem Code and Credit Card. Go download the free apps for your iPhone (Google Mobile App, VOIP apps ....).

Note: This worked for me on 6th January 2009 with non-jail broken iPhone 2.2

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks man i tried it and it works.

Anonymous said...

do i have to b in the us to b able to choose none? the none thing doesnt show!!

Anonymous said...

You dont have to be in US. It has worked for me and I'm in Europe

Anonymous said...

Could someone create me an account plz my email is dmuir93@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous said...

I tried it today and worked fine here in Finland.

Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Pls can any1 create an account for me i follow all the steps above and work but i never get the confirmation e-mail from apple dont know why my e-mail is mranderson2k@gmail.com thanks in advance and thansk for this post.

Unknown said...

don't have the "none" option to check...

I'm pissed but thanks for the time.

if you can try to create an account for me my email is
docelentano@gmail.com

hope you can.

thanks

jigga_o5 said...

Can sum1 please please please create an account for me my email is jigga_o5@hotmail.com.....the none option isnt showing for me....thanks in advance

Anonymous said...

same here, the NONE option is not there. I'm from Malaysia

Anonymous said...

Same here, no NONE option, I'm in Lebanon :(

Unknown said...

i did all of the steps and i never receved the confermation email ive tried making a new accoun and tried changing the email and resending it and im in the us if u know what i can do then emal me at jakee1253@gmail.com

Unknown said...

if anyone could please make me an account then can u emal me it thanks jakee1253@gmail.com

Dio Adi said...

Hi, i know the easiest way to create an Apple ID.
I can help you create one without any credit card.
Ask me at dio@adisuryo.co.cc

Thanks